Mastering Budgeting and Financial Reports
Everyday businesses deal with budgets and financial reports in some form or fashion. At minimum, business managers review budget numbers and run financial reports for decision-making and reporting to shareholders and Federal regulators once a month. Many companies devote the last few months of the calendar year to creating budgets for the next calendar year. In addition, organizations create and disseminate year-end financial reports to investors.
The goal of this course is to give you a basic understanding of budgets and financial reports so you can hold relevant discussions and render decisions based on financial data. This course will define key terms like ROI, EBIT, GAAP, and extrapolation. Furthermore, this course will discuss commonly used financial terms, financial statements, budgets, forecasting, purchasing decisions, and laws that regulate the handling of financial information.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly. In this course, you are going to achieve the following learning objectives:
• Identify financial terminology
• Understand financial statements
• Identify how to analyze financial statements
• Understand budgets
• How to make budgeting easy
• Understand advanced forecasting techniques
• Understand how to manage the budget
• Identify How to make smart purchasing decisions
• Identify the legal aspects of finances